Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bits and pieces

There is a time where a person and be surrounded by so many people but feel so lonely to the point of depression. I was there and right now,  am so afraid of being there again. I have friends now at Nottingham. I have observed that they do not love the same things as I do but they adore me and I them. We do have things in common but they are just ineffective at times. That’s fine. I don’t know why I cannot just say good things about something or someone and leave the bad parts alone. I seem to always want to dish out everything I know about the thing I talk about. Back to the topic. Why am I afraid? Well, I was there once in High school, with a whole bunch of friends. I was actually there twice. I can’t get along with people for too long. I have a thing where I do a mass dumping. Perhaps I have commitment issues or trust issues? I feel that I do. I want to cry about it and I don’t exactly know why I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment